"The Radian Watch combines the unit circle with the 12 hour dial. I hope you already know how to tell time, so we stuck 0 at the 3 o'clock position like it belongs and the radians count up counter clockwise [though the watch hands move clockwise, obviously]. I called out the angle measurements at each of the hour positions and stuck the eighths in there too. In the background is the subtle Archimedean spiral, because it looks cool and graphs the equation r = a + bθ." — Christopher Thompson, Radian watch designer
- Case made from jewelry grade (316L) stainless steel.
- Saddle stitched two part leather strap with stainless steel buckle.
- Miyota quartz movement.
- Five year limited warranty on movement and hands.
- Case size: 40mm diameter, 9mm thickness.
- Water resistant to 3ATM.
- Sapphire coated quartz glass.
Want happy nerds in your company? Email hello@CadenceWatch.com. Custom engraving available.
"The perfect timepiece for the math geek in your life! ... who can't appreciate a subtle Archimedean spiral?"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)