“Simple, geeky, and clean, the Cadence 4-bit watch is stylish without being gaudy.”
Instead of Arabic or Latin numerals, the numbers on this dial are 4-bit. This watch is classy enough to wear on any occasion, while geeky enough to significantly boost your geek cred.
The case is stamped from a block of jewelry grade (316L) stainless steel. The hands and dial are stamped from brass.
About John Flear’s designs
The watch was designed by John Flear. His designs often incorporate high-tech motifs into classical objects. These objects take on a signature retro-futuristic feel. T John Flear punctures the retro look with the 4-bit binary markings that bring us back to our technological age where geeks rule supreme.
- Case made from jewelry grade (316L) stainless steel.
- Saddle stitched two part leather strap with stainless steel buckle.
- Miyota quartz movement.
- Five year limited warranty on movement and hands.
- Case size: 40mm diameter, 9mm thickness.
- Water resistant to 3ATM.
- Saphire coated quartz glass.